|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Requires (9) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 31" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 71" (including chain / down rods)
- Depth: 34" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Width: 30.75"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP9029
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Buffed Nickel with Half Opal Glass
- Chrome with Half Opal Glass
- Graphite / Half Opal
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with Half Opal Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
That is correct on the DVI Lighting DVP9029 theouter glass is clear and the inner tinted with an opal finish.
What is half opal glass. Ie, is the outer glass clear and the inner tinted with an opal finish/
A. That is correct on the DVI Lighting DVP9029 theouter glass is clear and the inner tinted with an opal finish.