|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 Watt T3 Halogen R7 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - R7: A linear halogen lamp measuring 118mm or 78mm. Also known as a double ended halogen lamp..
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 11.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 11.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Length: 7"
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: R7
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP7141
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel with White Opal Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The DVI Lighting DVP7141 will have an open top to allow the heat to excape that is generated by the halogen. It would make a wonderful living room sconce. I hope this helps!
Is the bottom or top covered or can you see the bulb? Would this make a good living room wall sconce
A. The DVI Lighting DVP7141 will have an open top to allow the heat to excape that is generated by the halogen. It would make a wonderful living room sconce. I hope this helps!