|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Requires (2) 75 watt G9 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 4"
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 14" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- ADA: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
Our SKU: DVP6822
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Buffed Nickel with Acid Etched Glass
- Chrome with Acid Etched Glass
- Satin Brass with Acid Etched Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The DVI Lighting DVP6822 is mounted with screws to the electrical box.
How is this fixture mounted to the wall?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP6822 is mounted with screws to the electrical box.
Good afternoon. I wouldn't recommended setting this light up in front of the box. Please let meknow if you have any other questions. Have a great day!
I have a box behind where this fixture will be mounted, will it work? How does this fixture mountb to the wall?
A. Good afternoon. I wouldn't recommended setting this light up in front of the box. Please let meknow if you have any other questions. Have a great day!