|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (4) 100 Watt T3 Bi Pin Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 31" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- ADA: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
Our SKU: DVP1744
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / Half Opal
- Chrome with Cloud Effect Glass
- Oil Rubbed bronze with Cloud Effect Glass
- Satin Nickel / Half Opal
- Satin Nickel with Cloud Effect Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The DVI Lighting DVP1744 has replacement glass that has the number GL7700NH10.
I have to replace the glass only on this product. Where do I find the glass for this particular product? I need 4 seperate glasses. The broke while I was moving home.
A. The DVI Lighting DVP1744 has replacement glass that has the number GL7700NH10.