|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 Watt T3 Bi Pin Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 4.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Length: 7"
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
Our SKU: DVP1701
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / Half Opal
- Chrome with Cloud Effect Glass
- Oil Rubbed bronze with Cloud Effect Glass
- Satin Nickel / Half Opal
- Satin Nickel with Cloud Effect Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued