|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (2) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 4.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 12"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP1432
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome with Half Opal Glass
- Mocha with Half Opal Glass
- Mocha with Honey Glass
- Satin Nickel with Half White Opal Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Yes, The DVI Lighting DVP1432 is changed by pulling the glass fixture out by the way of a clip.
How do you change the light bulbs...is it a clip type that one arm pulls out?
A. Yes, The DVI Lighting DVP1432 is changed by pulling the glass fixture out by the way of a clip.