|Base Color||Bronze, Grey|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (3) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 47" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 16.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVP1120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome with True Opal Glass
- Graphite / Opal
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Opal
- Oil Rubbed Bronze with Vanilla Glass
- Oil rubbed bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- Satin Nickel / Vanilla
- Satin Nickel with Vanilla Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The DVI Lighting DVP1120 can use use 3 bulbs up to 100 watt. That is pretty bright. The light comes with a 4, 9, 12 and a 15" rod. You can use any combination of these or all of them.
Does this give off enough light for a kitchen? Can the height/length it hangs down be adjusted?
A. The DVI Lighting DVP1120 can use use 3 bulbs up to 100 watt. That is pretty bright. The light comes with a 4, 9, 12 and a 15" rod. You can use any combination of these or all of them.
The DVI Lighting DVP1120 cannot be installed on a sloped ceiling.
can this be installed on a sloped ceiling??
A. The DVI Lighting DVP1120 cannot be installed on a sloped ceiling.