Save 10% on All Dimond Lighting during the month of January.
Use Coupon Code: DIMOND10 at checkout through January 31st
Offer Ends 1/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Material||Other Metals, Stone|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||Multi Way|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Five Light Arc Floor Lamp from the Penbrook Collection
- Chrome metal dome shade
- Made of metal and marble
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 83"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals, Stone
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Shade Height: 3"
- Shade Length: 5"
- Shade Width: 5"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: Multi Way
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 45" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Products
Our SKU: D2173
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued