|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Material||Glass, Other Metals|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||Pull Chain|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light Table Lamp from the Stone Filigree Collection
- Tiffany glass cone shade
- Made of glass and metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 24"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Glass, Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Shade Height: 10"
- Shade Length: 16"
- Shade Width: 16"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: Pull Chain
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Products
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Stone Filigree Collection Products
Our SKU: D1858
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tiffany Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued