|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Lamp Style||Flexible Neck|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Location||In Line Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light Desk Lamp from the Hamilton Collection
- Antique Brass metal cone shade
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 19"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Shade Height: 4"
- Shade Length: 6"
- Shade Width: 6"
- Switch Location: In Line Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
Our SKU: D1837
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Dimond Lighting D1837 base has a width of 5" and the arm is adjustable.
How wide is the base of this lamp? It says 11 inches which seems large in comparison to the size of shade. Also, is the arm adjustable?
A. The Dimond Lighting D1837 base has a width of 5" and the arm is adjustable.