|Base Color||Brown, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Type||Multi Way|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Single Light Floor Lamp from the Stanton Collection
- Cream fabric drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Legs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 59"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Shade Height: 10"
- Shade Length: 16"
- Shade Width: 16"
- Switch Type: Multi Way
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Products
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Stanton Collection Products
Our SKU: D1403
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Silver Plated
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Dimond Lighting D1403 has a glass table, dunbrook is going to be a warm bronze color.
What is the table made out of? Do you know the height of the table? Would you say that the finish "Dunbrook" is on the warmer side, like antique brass or bronze?
A. The Dimond Lighting D1403 has a glass table, dunbrook is going to be a warm bronze color.