Designers Fountain 95611-OB
Timberline 3 Light Down Lighting Semi Flush Rustic / Country Ceiling Fixture
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- The Timberline Collection: Rustic charm with soft contemporary lines allows you to feel a sense of the outdoors.
- Available Finishes : Old Bronze
- Glass Options: Sculpted Ochere Luster
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 16"
- Energy Star: No
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Designers Fountain 95611-OB Old Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.