Save 10% on All Design House Products
Save 10% on all Design House products during the month of June! Use coupon code DH10 at checkout!
Offer Ends 6/30/2016
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin, GU24|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Design House Juneau 1 Light Mini Pendant
The Transitional Design And Warm Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Of The Juneau Family Makes Energy Star Lighting A Perfect Choice For Your Living Areas
- Energy Star
- 13W GU24 Lamps Included
- Supplied With 6" Wire
- Formed Steel
- Oil Rubbed bronze
- Frosted Glass
Additional Design House Links
Our SKU: 515833
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Design House 515833 does not have any additional stems available currently.
Are there additional stem extentions available for this product?
A. The Design House 515833 does not have any additional stems available currently.
The Design House 515833 may or may not be compatible and most likely the finishes will not be the same with other manufacturers rod. It does come with 46" let me know how much additional rod you will need and we can get that ordered.
Can stem extentions from other Design House oil rubbed bronze models such as Bristol be used on this product since it does not come with its own extensions?
A. The Design House 515833 may or may not be compatible and most likely the finishes will not be the same with other manufacturers rod. It does come with 46" let me know how much additional rod you will need and we can get that ordered.
The Design House 515833 can be mounted on a sloped ceiling since it has a hook that allows movement.
Can this pendant be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Design House 515833 can be mounted on a sloped ceiling since it has a hook that allows movement.
The Design House 515833 canopy dimensions are 5.5".
What is the diameter of the canopy?
A. The Design House 515833 canopy dimensions are 5.5".
Thank you for your question, the threading on the extension rods should be the same if you are staying within the same manufacturer. Have a great day!
Can extension rods from other Design House pendant models, such as Bristol, be used on this product?
A. Thank you for your question, the threading on the extension rods should be the same if you are staying within the same manufacturer. Have a great day!
Design House Juneau Collection
The Design House products listed below are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of the original purchase through the time period specified below with the following limitations.
- The owner of the product claiming under this warranty must be the original owner of the product and must occupy the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed.
- The product must have been purchased from an authorized Design House dealer. A copy of the bill of sale including the date of purchase must be presented to Design House as the proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse or misuse including but not limited to repair by persons not authorized by Design House, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not specified on the packaging.
- This warranty does not cover product finish on any products with the exception of Design House brand Locksets which are protected by a 5 year finish warranty which does not cover scratches, abrasions or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals.
- It is recommended that installation be done by a qualified professional. The customer has sole responsibility for proper installation in compliance with all local and state code requirements.
- This warranty specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
(Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.)
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, written or oral. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Design House. The customer’s legal rights are limited to those stated specifically in this warranty statement.
With proof of purchase, Design House, at our discretion, will repair or replace the defective product or will refund up to the original purchase price of the product within the warranty time period. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product for repair. If a material or workmanship defect is found, please call Design House customer service at 800.558.8700.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - bath accessories, bath furniture, shower rods, locksets (electronics), granite vanity tops
- 2 Year Limited Warranty - ENERGY STAR lighting
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - recessed lighting, tub surrounds, cultured marble vanity tops
- 10 Year Limited Warranty - decorative and outdoor lighting, safety grab bars, select ceiling fans
- Lifetime Limited Warranty - faucets, locksets (mechanics), select ceiling fans
- 5 Year Finish Warranty - all locksets