Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), MEDIUM (E27)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent or Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic, Transitional|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Design House Trevie 2 Light Wall Sconce
The Sleek Lines Of The Satin Nickel Frame Show Off The Crisp Alabaster Glass Shades. The Timeless Lines Make The Trevie An Updated Classic
- Uses 2 X 60W Bulbs
- Suitable For Up/Down Mounting
- UL Listed For Use In Damp Locations
- Formed Steel
Additional Design House Links
Our SKU: 512509
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
What is the diameter of the wall plate on the above referenced fixture?
Can you hang this light upside down so the globe are facing downward?
The technical specs say that this fixture can be mounted in the downward direction- is that correct?
Design House Trevie Collection
Other Products In The Design House Trevie Collection
Design House 512558
Trevie Transitional 4 Light Up Lighting Bathroom Vanity Fixture with Alabaster Glass
Design House 512541
Trevie Contemporary / Modern 3 Light Up Lighting Bathroom Vanity Fixture with Alabaster Glass
Design House 512517
Trevie Contemporary / Modern 1 Light Up / Down Lighting Wall Sconce with Alabaster Glass
Design House 512590
Trevie Traditional / Classic 1 Light Down Lighting Pendant with Alabaster Glass
Design House 512475
13" D Trevie Traditional / Classic 2 Light Ambient Lighting Flushmount Ceiling Fixture
The Design House products listed below are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of the original purchase through the time period specified below with the following limitations.
- The owner of the product claiming under this warranty must be the original owner of the product and must occupy the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed.
- The product must have been purchased from an authorized Design House dealer. A copy of the bill of sale including the date of purchase must be presented to Design House as the proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse or misuse including but not limited to repair by persons not authorized by Design House, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not specified on the packaging.
- This warranty does not cover product finish on any products with the exception of Design House brand Locksets which are protected by a 5 year finish warranty which does not cover scratches, abrasions or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals.
- It is recommended that installation be done by a qualified professional. The customer has sole responsibility for proper installation in compliance with all local and state code requirements.
- This warranty specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
(Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.)
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, written or oral. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Design House. The customer’s legal rights are limited to those stated specifically in this warranty statement.
With proof of purchase, Design House, at our discretion, will repair or replace the defective product or will refund up to the original purchase price of the product within the warranty time period. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product for repair. If a material or workmanship defect is found, please call Design House customer service at 800.558.8700.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - bath accessories, bath furniture, shower rods, locksets (electronics), granite vanity tops
- 2 Year Limited Warranty - ENERGY STAR lighting
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - recessed lighting, tub surrounds, cultured marble vanity tops
- 10 Year Limited Warranty - decorative and outdoor lighting, safety grab bars, select ceiling fans
- Lifetime Limited Warranty - faucets, locksets (mechanics), select ceiling fans
- 5 Year Finish Warranty - all locksets