|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||18, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes personal hand shower. Hand showers help with rinsing off after a bath, hair washing, tub cleaning and for washing pets
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Overall Height: 5-3/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 3-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 5-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- 18 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Hand shower width: 2-5/8" W
- Hand shower flow rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/4" thick
- 2 handles included
- Rough-in valve not included (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- T4705: this model
- T2705: this model without hand shower
- T5722: this model + high arc spout without hand shower
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Classic Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T4705
Our SKU: T4705
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
You would divert the water with the lift rod on the tub spout.
how do you change the tub spout to the hand shower spout.
A. You would divert the water with the lift rod on the tub spout.
The Delta T4705 coordinating lavatory faucets is 3530LF
Does this model come with matching lavatory faucets?
A. The Delta T4705 coordinating lavatory faucets is 3530LF
The Delta T4705 coordinating sink faucet is Delta 520-DST.
Does this product have a matching sink faucet?
A. The Delta T4705 coordinating sink faucet is Delta 520-DST.
Delta Classic Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).