Vero Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim Package with H2Okinetic Shower Head and Integrated Volume Control - Less Rough-In Valve
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Inspired by slim lines and graceful arc of a ribbon, the Vero bath collection offers a high-end, modern look to the bath
- With a full suite of products, including accessories, Vero makes a fully coordinated bath effortless
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
H2Okinetic® Shower Advantage Over Typical Showers:
Typical ShowersH2Okinetic® Showers
Droplet Size: Larger water droplets offer a more massaging shower experience.
Spray Coverage: A dense shower spray offers a more drenching blanket of water coverage.
Thermal Dynamics: Larger water drops and a dense spray pattern results in a warmer, more consistent showering experience.
Additional Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-3/32" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 15-9/32"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-1/2"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
- T17453-H2O: this model
- T17453: this model without H2Okinetic technology
- T17253-H2O: this model without tub spout
- T14453-H2O: this model without Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T453: this model without H2Okinetic technology + TempAssure technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Delta Video: Vero Bath CollectionDelta Vero Bath Collection Overview
Delta Video: H2Okinetic ShowersLearn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to...
Delta Video: Vero Bath Collection
Delta Vero Bath Collection Overview
Delta Video: H2Okinetic Showers
Learn how Delta H2Okinetic showers use the science of fluidics to create a warmer, fuller shower experience without using more water.
Delta Video: WaterSense Certified Faucets
Delta WaterSense Partner Overview