|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full suite of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Single function rain shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-9/16" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T17251: this model
- T17251H2O: this model + H2Okinetic technology without rain shower head
- T17451: this model + tub spout
- T14251: this model without Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T251: this model + TempAssure technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T17251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
17 Questions from the Community
What valve is required for this shower trim?
where can i buy the valve or does it come with the trim ?
can the shower head be mounted overhead instead of on the wall?
Which showerhead actually comes with this model? The one with the round spray pattern (like the spec sheet) or the square spray pattern (like the picture)
whats the differencebewteen the 17 and 17T series??
Having a hard time getting a straight answer to this question. If I'm going to have 2 shower heads in the shower & on at the same time, will there be a volume difference between this faucet and theT17T051
When installing 57713 with T17251, what connection diverters etc are necessary and does a stopper come with the roman tub faucet set in pewter?
Does the shower head adjust left to right and up and down?
Can the valve trim be bought separately from the shower head ?
The only other thing needed is the rough in valve. Is that correct?
Is there a pressure difference between this model and a model that does not have the separate volume control (such as the Delta BT14296)?
A. There should be no pressure difference between the 2. The separate volume controls simply offer you the ability to regulate the flow yourself more precisely than if you go for a standard pressure balanced model (one handle providing both temp & volume control functions).
Does this set have a thermostatic feature?
Can body sprays be added to this system?
Can a hand shower be added to this faucet? What additional parts are needed to do that?
A. The Delta T17251 can be used with a hand shower. You would either need a shower arm diverter 50650 which would allow the hose to hook in up behind the shower head. Some customers prefer the cleaner look of a diverter on the wall and it also gives you the option to run both at once. The diverter in the Dryden collection is the T11851.
Can a wall mounted hand held shower be added to this shower head?
Does Delta T17251 have any plastic parts?
I have a Delta monitor shower unit that was installed in 1992 and would like to switch all the parts to venitial oil rubbed bronze.What parts do I need to convert the assemblies.Thanks Ed
A. Thank you for contacting FaucetDirect, your on-line retailer. You will need to contact Delta's technical support staff at 800.345.3358. They should be able to determine which valve you have and what trims will work with your existing rough in. Please let us know if you have other questions.
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder
Dryden Towel Ring
Dryden Robe Hook
Dryden 24" Towel Bar
Dryden 18" Towel Bar
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).