|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full suite of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-9/16" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-1/4"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
Why Buy Delta Dryden T14451 Tub and Shower System From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- T14451: this model
- T14451-H2O: this model + H2Okinetic technology without rain shower head
- T14251: this model without tub spout
- T17451: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T451: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14451
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Delta T14451 peaks at 2.5 GPM at optimal pressure.
What is the GPM of this faucet?
A. The Delta T14451 peaks at 2.5 GPM at optimal pressure.
This item has plastic inserts. A more durable product line-up would be the "Diamond Seal" Technology products with ceramic valve cartridges.
Are any of these pieces plastic? Says body is brass but concerned about the quality and durability of plastic.
A. This item has plastic inserts. A more durable product line-up would be the "Diamond Seal" Technology products with ceramic valve cartridges.
The Delta T14451 and the T13420 both use the MultiChoice Universal Valve, as long as you have one of those valves you can just swap the trims out.
I have a Delta T13420 Single Handle Monitor 13 shower/tub installed. Is it's Universal Valve compatable with the Delta T14451 Single Handle Monitor 14 Tub and Shower Valve? If so would it be easy to upgrade and swap the faucet, spout, etc.?
A. The Delta T14451 and the T13420 both use the MultiChoice Universal Valve, as long as you have one of those valves you can just swap the trims out.
The Delta T14451 comes with Delta's Monitor 14 valve system and the Delta T17T451 comes with the Monitor 17 valves (that allows for both volume and thermostatic control.
What is the difference between the T14451 and the T17T451? They look exactly the same.
A. The Delta T14451 comes with Delta's Monitor 14 valve system and the Delta T17T451 comes with the Monitor 17 valves (that allows for both volume and thermostatic control.
Delta only offers the Diamond seal on their bathroom and kitchen sink faucets.
how do you know which ones have the diamond seal?
A. Delta only offers the Diamond seal on their bathroom and kitchen sink faucets.
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
6-1/2" Dryden Rain Shower Head with Touch Clean Technology$74.46-$74.46
Dryden Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$153.79-$230.69(15)
Double Handle Mini-Widespread Bathroom Faucet with...$176.67-$277.75
Escutcheon Plate for Dryden Series Pressure Balance Valve$61.85-$86.60
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the D...$122.92-$122.92
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).