We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve, MultiChoice Universal Valve|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor, Delta MultiChoice|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Minimalist styling and sleek lines, an impressive addition with the feel of urban space
- Grail offers a complete suite of products for the bath and kitchen, including a full line of accessories
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 4-1/2" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T14285: this model
- T14285-H2O: this model + H2Okinetic technology
- T14285-LHD: this model without shower head
- T17285: this model + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T285: this model + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Grail Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T14285
Our SKU: T14285
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Delta T14285 is only the trim, meaning that you need to purchase the rough-in valve separately. The valve you need is the R10000
Does the part number, T17285 consist of the shower head, and the hot/cold handle?? What does the trim mean?
A. The Delta T14285 is only the trim, meaning that you need to purchase the rough-in valve separately. The valve you need is the R10000
The Delta T14285 is the trim only, it does not include a valve. You will need to add valve R10000.
Is valve included?
A. The Delta T14285 is the trim only, it does not include a valve. You will need to add valve R10000.
As long as the trim is compatible with the valve you have in the wall you will not need the valve.
Do we need a valve if we are replacing the trim and shower head?
A. As long as the trim is compatible with the valve you have in the wall you will not need the valve.
Delta Grail Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).