Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate||1.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Full collection carries old world charm through an entire home
- Soft curves offer a timeless design
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 7-29/32" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T14255-H20LHP: this model
- T14455-H2OLHP: this model + tub spout
- T14255-LHP: this model without H2Okinetic technology
- T17255-H2O: this model + handle + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T255: this model without H2Okinetic technology + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T14255-H2OLHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
do you also sale the handle for this set
I am interested in the Delta T14255-H2OLHP and will order the R10000IP and H716 with it. I also am interested in the wall mount hand held shower Delta 45513 and will order the wall elbow 50560. Do I need a diverter, such as the T1185 and R 11000? Or is the valve R10000IP all I need. I will have no body jets in the shower, just the mounted shower and the handheld sprayer.
I am going to order T14255 and the related valve R10000 and handle. I also am ordering wall mount hand shower Delta 54513 and the wall supply elbow. Do I also need a diverter handle and valve, such as T11855 and the rough in R11000? Anything else?
how can i buy only the handle?
will this fit on an existing delta valve. (standard builder type, single handle) approx 9 years old?
Do I need to buy the mechanics also, and hat do I need?
Delta Victorian Collection
Other Products In The Delta Victorian Collection
Victorian Towel Ring
Victorian Tank Lever
Two Traditional / Classic Metal Lever Handles from the Victorian Collection
Victorian Robe Hook
Two Metal Lever Handle from the Victorian Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).