|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||H2Okinetic Technology|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
Delta Victorian T14255-H2OLHP Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120° swinging temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Delta Victorian T14255-H2OLHP Shower Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360° shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 7-15/16"
- Shower Arm Length: 7"
- Adjustable wall flange
Delta Victorian T14255-H2OLHP Product Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard ½” or ¾” U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Note: handle is not included with products from Delta's "less handle program" - when adding to cart, handle options will be presented
Why Buy Delta Victorian T14255-H2OLHP Bathroom Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Victorian T14255-H2OLHP Product Technologies / Benefits:
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- T14255-H20LHP: this model
- T14455-H2OLHP: this model + tub spout
- T14255-LHP: this model without H2Okinetic technology
- T17255-H2O: this model + handle + Independent Volume Control technology
- T17T255: this model without H2Okinetic technology + Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Victorian Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta T14255-H2OLHP
Our SKU: T14255-H2OLHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Delta T14255-H2OLHP handle will be either the H712 or the H716, whichever you prefer. Yes, they are available on the website.
do you also sale the handle for this set
A. The Delta T14255-H2OLHP handle will be either the H712 or the H716, whichever you prefer. Yes, they are available on the website.
Correct you would need a diverter trim and valve such as the T11855 and the R11000.
I am going to order T14255 and the related valve R10000 and handle. I also am ordering wall mount hand shower Delta 54513 and the wall supply elbow. Do I also need a diverter handle and valve, such as T11855 and the rough in R11000? Anything else?
A. Correct you would need a diverter trim and valve such as the T11855 and the R11000.
You will need a diverter to switch back and forth between devices. Please let me know if you need help with this.
I am interested in the Delta T14255-H2OLHP and will order the R10000IP and H716 with it. I also am interested in the wall mount hand held shower Delta 45513 and will order the wall elbow 50560. Do I need a diverter, such as the T1185 and R 11000? Or is the valve R10000IP all I need. I will have no body jets in the shower, just the mounted shower and the handheld sprayer.
A. You will need a diverter to switch back and forth between devices. Please let me know if you need help with this.
The Delta T14255-H2OLHP will fit a R10000-IP valve.
will this fit on an existing delta valve. (standard builder type, single handle) approx 9 years old?
A. The Delta T14255-H2OLHP will fit a R10000-IP valve.
The Delta T14255-H2OLHP uses handle model number Delta Delta H716.
how can i buy only the handle?
A. The Delta T14255-H2OLHP uses handle model number Delta Delta H716.
Delta Victorian Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).