This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Does not control the volume of water - that is done at the mixing valve
- Three function diverter with 2 individual positions, 1 shared position (for example, a shower head and hand shower could be run individually or together)
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 4-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R11000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Why Buy Delta Dryden T11851 Diverter From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- T11851: this model
- T11951: six function version of this model
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: T11851
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The Delta T11851 diverter can work if you want to use a handheld and a regular showerhead. A Delta 50650 could work as well.
what diverter do i need for a handheld shower and regular showerhead
A. The Delta T11851 diverter can work if you want to use a handheld and a regular showerhead. A Delta 50650 could work as well.
This trim requires the R11000 valve.
which diverter do i need for a showerhead, handheld sprayer and a raincan.
A. This trim requires the R11000 valve.
The Delta T11851 will only do one function at a time.
does this diverter perform the following functions. 1) only single functions at a time. ie: shower or handheld or rain can. 2) two functions at once. ie: Shower and Handheld &/or just handheld or just shower?
A. The Delta T11851 will only do one function at a time.
The Delta T11851 is 4" wide altogether. The hole for the valve can vary by the installer's design but would be about 2" or so.
how large opening does the diverter escutcheon have compared to the opening in the water valve?
A. The Delta T11851 is 4" wide altogether. The hole for the valve can vary by the installer's design but would be about 2" or so.
The Delta T11851 allows three directions. This diverter is suitable for your request.
i what to install a regular showerhead, a handheld shower and a raincan showerhead.which diverter model do i need. please help
A. The Delta T11851 allows three directions. This diverter is suitable for your request.
The Delta T11851 is available in chrome and the rough in valve that you need for this item is the R11000.
Is this available in chrome and what valve do I need to buy with it
A. The Delta T11851 is available in chrome and the rough in valve that you need for this item is the R11000.
The Delta T11851 will be the diverter and the valve is R11000. The tub and shower trim is the T14451 with valve R10000-UNBX.
I need a diverter and trim kit for a shower and tub spout for the Dryden collection. What model do I need
A. The Delta T11851 will be the diverter and the valve is R11000. The tub and shower trim is the T14451 with valve R10000-UNBX.
Yes, the RP62283.
Is there a raincan that matches the dryden series? If so what is the part number.
A. Yes, the RP62283.
The Delta T11851 would be the best way to divert between those 3 functions.
What's the best way to divert for tubspout, handspray, and showerhead?
A. The Delta T11851 would be the best way to divert between those 3 functions.
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
6-1/2" Dryden Rain Shower Head with Touch Clean Technology$74.46-$74.46
Escutcheon Plate for Dryden Series Pressure Balance Valve$61.85-$86.60
Dryden Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$153.79-$230.69(15)
Double Handle Mini-Widespread Bathroom Faucet with...$176.67-$277.75(2)
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the D...$122.92-$122.92
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).