7-1/2" Rain Shower Head with Touch Clean Technology
Delta RP48686 Shower Head Features:
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower head width: 7-7/16" W
- Shower head depth: 2-3/4" D
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to connect to standard 1/2" threaded shower arms
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Why Buy Delta RP48686 Shower Head From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta RP48686 Shower Head Technologies:
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
How To Replace a Shower Head
Brent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head