|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8, 2|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.406|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 5-13/32"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
- BT14496: this model
- BT14296: this model without tub spout
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: BT14496
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
My understanding from plumbing centers is that this model, also sold in "big box" stores, is of lesser quality than other Delta's sold in plumbing specialty stores. If so, what components are of lesser quality in this model compared to the other Deltas?
A. The Delta BT14496 is the same quality everywhere as long as the model numbers match. There are models that have plastic or lesser quality internal components that look the same on the exterior as a quality model may look but will generally have a different model number. Double check model numbers to be sure.
Is the faucet set all metal or are there plastic parts
what is the difference in brilliance stainless and stainless steel
What is included with this tub & shower trim can I use it with an exisiting 1400 series installation?
A. Raincan showerhead, Monitor 14 Series pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-GuardFaucet and 1/2" -14 threaded tub spout are included in the BT14496 Series. It should work with your current installation, however you should confirm that the current rough in is compatible with the RP46074 Cartridge that this Shower Faucet uses.
does the windemere tub and shower trim kit come in brushed nickel? item #BT144996. and is the stainless steel the same as brushed nickel?
A. No, Delta's Windemere collection does not come in a brushed nickel finish. The stainless steel has a brushed quality to it but it won't be exactly the same. Also it depends on whose brushed nickel this is because every manufacturer has unique finishes even though they might be called the same thing.
Does the Windemere come in a Brushed Nickel Finish
Where do I purchase the drain assembly that goes with the Delta BT14496? Thank you.
A. There are a couple that would go with this depending on the finish you want, Delta RP693PT (aged pewter) or the Delta RP691RB (venentian bronze). Those are the only 2 we carry by Delta. We do offer others if you search for "Tub Waste" you will see what we have.
does the delta stainless steel look similair in color to other brands brushed nickle. i am looking for a brushed nickle top and shower trim kit for a monitor 14 valve
Can I use this BT14496SS trim kit with my existing Delta T13422 installation?
I have a current delta shower and tub faucet. Can I replace this with this model?
Delta Foundations Windemere Collection
Other Products In The Delta Foundations Windemere Collection
Foundations Windemere Roman Tub Faucet Trim
Foundations Windemere Shower Trim Package with Monitor Technology
Foundations Windemere Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Foundations Windemere Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Foundations Windemere Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Monitor Technology
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).