|Delta Smart Solutions||Pullout Spray|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 59" hose
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest tasks with ease
- Spout swivels 120 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 8-29/32" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-11/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- B4310LF: this model
- B4310LF-SD: this model + soap dispenser
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Foundations Core Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta B4310LF
Our SKU: B4310LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
At this time, the Delta B4310LF is not offered with a higher flow rate.
Is a higher flow rate available?
At this time, the Delta B4310LF is not offered with a higher flow rate.
The Delta B4310LF will be able to swivel side to side. It has a 120 degree swing spout.
does this faucet swing from one sink to other?
A. The Delta B4310LF will be able to swivel side to side. It has a 120 degree swing spout.
The Delta B4310LF uses the rp44477 wand.
The rubber cap has come off the top of our faucet. Can we replace the wand only?
A. The Delta B4310LF uses the rp44477 wand.
The Delta Hose Assembly can be ordered by itself, you can find it under Delta Model RP32527.
Can you order just the hose by itself?
A. The Delta Hose Assembly can be ordered by itself, you can find it under Delta Model RP32527.
The Delta B4310LF does have a threaded shaft and is for a single hole counter installation.
Does this faucet have a threaded shaft for countertop single hole installation?
A. The Delta B4310LF does have a threaded shaft and is for a single hole counter installation.
The Delta B4310LF pull out sprayer is made of plastic on the actual hose.
Is the pull out sprayer made of metal or is it plastic?
A. The Delta B4310LF pull out sprayer is made of plastic on the actual hose.
The Delta B4310LF can be tightened by loosening the screws on the circular retaining bracket and hand tightening the bracket and retightening the screws.
the base of this faucet has become lose, and now has play in it. when i went under the sink to tighten the base i found a plate over where i expected to find a large nut. how do i tighten this faucet?
A. The Delta B4310LF can be tightened by loosening the screws on the circular retaining bracket and hand tightening the bracket and retightening the screws.
The Delta does not make a replacement part for just the rubber button on the top of the spray head. The whole spray head would have to be replaced. The item number for the spray head or wand assembly is RP44477.
Can we replace the rubber piece in the top of the sprayer?
A. The Delta does not make a replacement part for just the rubber button on the top of the spray head. The whole spray head would have to be replaced. The item number for the spray head or wand assembly is RP44477.
Delta B4310LF Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handle and Pull-Out Spray from the Foundations Core Collection includes both a single hole and three hole deck plate.
does this have a desk plate on top of sink?
A. Delta B4310LF Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handle and Pull-Out Spray from the Foundations Core Collection includes both a single hole and three hole deck plate.
Delta Foundations Core Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).