We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Limited stock available. This model is currently being replaced by the 980T-AR-DST.
Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology
Product Features and Benefits:
- The High-arc design of Pilar™ provides graceful functionality
- Sleek design coupled with the latest valve technology.
- Touch activated faucet featuring Touch2O Technology
- Turns on and off with just a touch anywhere on the spout or handle
- Exclusive MagnaTite™ spray head docking ensures a snug fit of the wand
- 32″ minimum supply lines below the deck included
- Delta Electronic Faucet Limited Warranty
- Available in Polished Chrome under Delta 980T-DST
Product Specification Information:
- 2-hole 4 - 18″ installation
- Number of Handles: 1
- Tall/High-Arc: Yes
- Pull-out/Pull-down: Yes
- With Side Sprayer: No
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: No
- Valve Type: Electronic with DIAMOND(TM) Seal Valve
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi, 8.3 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Hose Length: 54" long hose
- Holes/Width: 2-hole 4 - 18″ installation
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- Touch2O® Technology
- MagnaTite® Docking
- Electronic Faucets
- Touch Clean
- Brilliance® Finish
- CA/VT Compliant
What's in the box:
- Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Lockdown Nut and Wrench
- Installation and Care Guide
Helpful Accessories and Adapters Suggested by Delta:
- RP63263 - Adapter 3/8"-24 UNEF to 1/2"-20 UN and 3/8"-24 UNEF to 1/2"-14 NPSM
- RP63264 - Adapters (10) 3/8"-24 UNEF to 1/2"-20 UN
- RP63265 - Adapters (10) 3/8"-24 UNEF to 1/2"-14 NPSM
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 980T-SS-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Delta Pilar Collection
Other Products In The Delta Pilar Collection
Pilar Pullout Spray Touch Kitchen Faucet with Touc...$420.25-$511.07(122)
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Spray, ...$415.25-$415.25
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).