|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Pullout Spray, Touch2O|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8, 2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Spout Reach||10.625, 10.63|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc, Solenoid|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 62" hose
- Sleek design coupled with the latest valve technology
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Includes top-fill soap/lotion dispenser in matching finish
- Touch2O: This intuitive tap technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy (such as cooking) or when on-demand water is needed (such as dishwashing). Touch2O faucets include an LED indicator light at the base of the faucet which lets you know the touch feature is active while also making the statement that you've got the latest-and-greatest in faucet technology. Touch2O kitchen faucets are designed to be easy enough to install that the typical homeowner can do it in less than an hour. Electricians are not required.
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 13-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-2/3" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 4"
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 980T-SD-DST: this model
- 980T-DST: this model without soap dispenser
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Pilar Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta 980T-SD-DST
Our SKU: 980T-SD-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
The Delta 980T-SD-DST spout swivels 180°. Please let us know if you have other questions.
Can the high arc part swivel so the stream doesnt hit the centre bar of a double sink when the house is retracted?
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST spout swivels 180°. Please let us know if you have other questions.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST battery typically lasts at least 1 year, depending on the battery quality.
How long do the batteries last?
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST battery typically lasts at least 1 year, depending on the battery quality.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST is capable of having the handle installed on either side.
can you install the on/off handle on the left side?
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST is capable of having the handle installed on either side.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST is a top fill soap dispenser.
Is the soap dispenser top fill?
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST is a top fill soap dispenser.
There is no water filter available for the Delta 980T-SD-DST that is manufactured by Delta.
Is there an option to add a water filter?
A. There is no water filter available for the Delta 980T-SD-DST that is manufactured by Delta.
The 980t-sd-dst does not require anything additional for installation.
Want to use this to replace a Moen with M-Pact valuse system. Do I need any accessory for compatibility? Or will it be just a fixture swap-out?
A. The 980t-sd-dst does not require anything additional for installation.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST may be turned to a manual operation. It isn't the easiest, there isn't just a push button to change between the two but it can be done. The instructions for disabling the autotouch feature is explained in the installation guide.
Can you disable the autotouch feature while on vacation? I am concerned that my hairless cat would turn the water on and leave it running while we are gone.
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST may be turned to a manual operation. It isn't the easiest, there isn't just a push button to change between the two but it can be done. The instructions for disabling the autotouch feature is explained in the installation guide.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST runs off of battery's that are intalled with a battery pack that's included.
Does the touch require electric power?
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST runs off of battery's that are intalled with a battery pack that's included.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST has had many reviews on our website and many others, none of which have said that there has been a problem with splashing.
Does this cause alot of splashing? I have a high arc faucet now that splahes even when I keep my hands near the bottom of the sink to wash them.
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST has had many reviews on our website and many others, none of which have said that there has been a problem with splashing.
The Delta 980T-SD-DST should not be hooked up to a hose. This is very unrecommended because it interferes with the electronics in this item. The manufacturer does not advise using a portable dishwasher with this unit.
Would I be able to take off the large part around the spout to attach a hose when I need to in order to attach a portable dishwasher?
A. The Delta 980T-SD-DST should not be hooked up to a hose. This is very unrecommended because it interferes with the electronics in this item. The manufacturer does not advise using a portable dishwasher with this unit.
Delta Pilar Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).