|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Wall Mounted, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bathroom
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- 2 handles included
- 3592LF-WL: this model
- 3592LF: widespread version of this model
- 4592: mini-widespread version of this model
- 2592LF: centerset version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Addison Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta 3592LF-WL
Our SKU: 3592LF-WL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
This wall faucet is for a bathroom, vessel-style sink.
Does this wall faucet work on a bathroom sink, or is it for the bath tub? Thank you!
A. This wall faucet is for a bathroom, vessel-style sink.
The Delta 3592LF-WL comes with all necessary valves required to install it. However, it should not be used as a tub filler because it is designed as a Lavatory Faucet and has a much lower flow rate. We suggest looking at the Delta T2792 which is the Roman Tub Faucet from the Addison Collection.
Other items required to mount a wall set of a tub spout and 2 handles?
A. The Delta 3592LF-WL comes with all necessary valves required to install it. However, it should not be used as a tub filler because it is designed as a Lavatory Faucet and has a much lower flow rate. We suggest looking at the Delta T2792 which is the Roman Tub Faucet from the Addison Collection.
The Delta 3592LF-WL is recommended to be installed with a vessel sink. Our website also suggests purchasing ORB copper sink installation silicone (C900-ORB), the drain and pop-up (D207ORB and D-208ORB) and the PermaFlow never-clog drain (PT5021).
what other items are required to install this item?
A. The Delta 3592LF-WL is recommended to be installed with a vessel sink. Our website also suggests purchasing ORB copper sink installation silicone (C900-ORB), the drain and pop-up (D207ORB and D-208ORB) and the PermaFlow never-clog drain (PT5021).
The faucet do come with all the components to install.
Does this faucet need any other components prior to being installed? And do you sell them here? Thanks
A. The faucet do come with all the components to install.
The Addison Collection by Delta includes Shower Faucets and Roman Tubs as well as a collection of Lavatory Faucets and Accessories. It also includes one Kitchen Faucet, you can find them all Here
Does this come with a matching set of shower valves and diverters etc?
A. The Addison Collection by Delta includes Shower Faucets and Roman Tubs as well as a collection of Lavatory Faucets and Accessories. It also includes one Kitchen Faucet, you can find them all Here
The Delta 3592LF-WL could be used on a conventional sink. There is no recommended height with this faucet.
Can this be used above a conventional sink (not a vessel sink) and what would the recommended height above the bottom center of the bowl be?
A. The Delta 3592LF-WL could be used on a conventional sink. There is no recommended height with this faucet.
The Delta 3592LF-WL will come with a pop up drain that matches the finish of the faucet, regardless of the color you choose.
Does the finish on the pop up drain match the finish on this faucet??
A. The Delta 3592LF-WL will come with a pop up drain that matches the finish of the faucet, regardless of the color you choose.
Delta Addison Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).