|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Sleek design coupled with the latest valve technology
- Spout swivels 180 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 9-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-15/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 4"
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 1980-DST: this model
- 1980T: this model + Touch2O technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 1980-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Arctic Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Stainless Steel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Delta 1980-DST does not operate by touch. For that look at the 980T, displayed on our site.
Is this Delta faucet operated by touch as well?
A. The Delta 1980-DST does not operate by touch. For that look at the 980T, displayed on our site.
The Delta 1980-DST can rotate up to 180 degrees.
Does the faucet rotate or is it fixed on the sink?
A. The Delta 1980-DST can rotate up to 180 degrees.
You will require RP53998 (Aerator) and RP52217 (Wrench) to make the necessary repairs. These items are available for special order and would deliver in roughly two weeks. They are special order items however, so I suggest calling our sales staff to request status of these products.
I purchases one of your Delta 1980 DST faucets last year, and now instead of a steady flow of water from this wonderful faucet, I have a spray that goes everywhere. I think the aerator is plugged, but can find no one in my local area that has them for sale. I didn't find a replacement parts section for this particular faucet. What do you suggest I do???
A. You will require RP53998 (Aerator) and RP52217 (Wrench) to make the necessary repairs. These items are available for special order and would deliver in roughly two weeks. They are special order items however, so I suggest calling our sales staff to request status of these products.
The Delta 1980-DST in stainless steel is going to be the same as the stainless on the 980T-ss-dst.
Is the stainless color the same as 980T-ss-dst?
A. The Delta 1980-DST in stainless steel is going to be the same as the stainless on the 980T-ss-dst.
Delta Pilar Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).