Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Pull out Spray, Touch Clean|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 62" hose
- Talbott's soft curves and subtle flares convey a traditional feel
- Talbott's minimal decorative detailing keeps the design simple and fresh for years to come
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Includes top-fill soap/lotion dispenser in matching finish
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Overall Height: 14-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-2/7" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-4/9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 16968-SSSD-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
22 Questions from the Community
Does this Delta Tallbot have a wide spray as well as the regular spray?
Is the pull out sprayer controlled by a magnet or a weight? We have had problems in the past with the magnet not holding the sprayer tight enough.
When it is in spray-mode...will in stay in spray for the next time you turn it on?
What are the differences between the Allora and the Talbott faucets? I cannot find any major differences.
Can this faucet be installed with the handle in the front?
Can this faucet be installed with the handle in the front?
What is the overall height of the Talbot #16968-SSSD-DST kitchen faucet?
Does the faucet rotate so I can move it to either sink in my double basin ?
I need to replace the sprayer on my 16968-SSSD-DST, as the original has become almost completely clogged by silt our well pump sent its way before it failed (we've since installed a whole-house filtration system). What is the part number and cost for the replacement sprayer?
A. Thank you for your question. The Delta 16968-SSSD-DST does have a replacement part for the sprayer. That product # is RP52140SS. We do supply this part and are working to get it added to our site shortly. The list price is $62.60 I might suggest to try and take the sprayer apart and let it sit in some CLR to try and unclog it. If that does not work you will need to buy a new replacement sprayer.
How long is the sprayer hose?
Does the faucet rotate or is it stationary?
Does faucet 16968 SSSD DST come with an escutcheon plate?
Does this faucet have solid brass componets rather than plastic? Do you offer this faucet in the brilliance stainless finish?
Can this faucet be installed with the handle to the either the right or left?
Is there a replacement soap dispenser bottle for talbott 16968 ssd dst faucet?
How much space is needed for the handle to be operated? Does it move front to back?
A. The Delta 16968-SSSD-DST faucet handle moves at a slight angle backwards and to the right as you face the faucet. You will need a minimum of 6-5/8" clearance to the right of the faucet to operate the handle, and a minimum of 2-1/2" clearance to the back splash behind the faucet.
Does this faucet come in brushed chrome or nickel (or a satin finsh)?
Can the Delta 16968 SSSD DST be installed on a four hole sink?
Can this be installed for left hand use?
Is the pullout handle made of plastic or metal?
I noticed some of the other faucets have a choice of finish. Is Brilliance Stainless the same color as stainless steel? I'd like it to match an Elkay stainless sink.
What is the length of the handle?
Delta Talbott Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).