|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Tub and Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 7-3/16" W X 7-3/16" H
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve system included
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 4"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (measured from wall to center of spout outlet)
- Integrated diverter – for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate – fills tub rapidly
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Fairmont Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D510040
Our SKU: D510040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Distressed Bronze
- Distressed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
No, the tub waste is not included.
Is the tub drain cover included?
A. No, the tub waste is not included.
The Danze D510040 comes with the rough in, or mixing valve, and that is all you are going to need for installation. Granted you will have to remove your Moen mixing valve and replace it with the Danze valve.
Are than any other valves needed for installation? We are replacing an "old" moen tub/shower set.
A. The Danze D510040 comes with the rough in, or mixing valve, and that is all you are going to need for installation. Granted you will have to remove your Moen mixing valve and replace it with the Danze valve.
Simply, yes. You can purchase the D500540 and the D606225 diverter tub spout separately and it will perform the same function.
I like this, but would prefer it in the distressed nickel finish. Would the purchase of a D500540 AND a D606225 (both available in distressed nickel) accomplish the same thing?
A. Simply, yes. You can purchase the D500540 and the D606225 diverter tub spout separately and it will perform the same function.
The Danze tub spout reach measures 4 7/8".
What is the length of this tub spout?
The Danze tub spout reach measures 4 7/8".
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Fairmont Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.