|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Spray Pattern||Massage, Spray|
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Housing and core feature all-brass construction
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Body sprays are intended to be used as part of a multi-application shower system
- Multi-function spray – featuring 2 spray patterns
- Rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Spray Face Width: 2-1/2"
- Depth (From Wall): 3-1/2"
- Wall Flange Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1/2" female inlet supply connection
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for body spray installation is included
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 20% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.5 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D460165
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Brushed Nickel
- Distressed Bronze
- Distressed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome PVD
- Satin Black
- Tumbled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Danze D460165 do hook up to regular water lines and you will need to have a diverter to control these items separately from the shower head.
Can these be hooked up to the regular water line? How would you turn them on or off seperately from the shower head?
A. The Danze D460165 do hook up to regular water lines and you will need to have a diverter to control these items separately from the shower head.
Yes the Danze D460165 has a ball joint mount that allows directional settings.
Does the head move a couple of degrees
A. Yes the Danze D460165 has a ball joint mount that allows directional settings.
The Danze D460165 is simply an outlet and does not require a dedicated valve. Only mixing handles and diverters would require valves to allow for water movement.
Is there a valve needed with the Danze D460165 Body Spray
A. The Danze D460165 is simply an outlet and does not require a dedicated valve. Only mixing handles and diverters would require valves to allow for water movement.
The Danze D460165 will turn on when water is diverted to it, just like a shower head. There is no on / off switch.
How do you turn it on and off?
A. The Danze D460165 will turn on when water is diverted to it, just like a shower head. There is no on / off switch.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.