|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Quick Connect Supply Lines||Yes|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pull down spray faucet head with quiet function hose enhances faucet versatility
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 18" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-1/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-3/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Parma Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D457058
Our SKU: D457058
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Danze D457058 has a pull out sprayer that is made of plastic.
Is the pull out sprayer metal or plastic?
A. The Danze D457058 has a pull out sprayer that is made of plastic.
The Danze D457058 does have a retracting spring to guide the hose back into place, there is no click, screw or snap when you return the pullout spout to the faucet base.
does the nozzle click or screw or suck back into the head when retracts?
A. The Danze D457058 does have a retracting spring to guide the hose back into place, there is no click, screw or snap when you return the pullout spout to the faucet base.
The Danze D457058 is made in China.
Where is it made?
A. The Danze D457058 is made in China.
The Danze D457058 have a swiveling spout.
Does the arc neck swivel
A. The Danze D457058 have a swiveling spout.
The Danze D457058 has a nylon braided hose. The faucet uses a spring system to keep the sprayhead in place.
Is the pull out hose metal or plastic? Is there a magnet for the pull out?
A. The Danze D457058 has a nylon braided hose. The faucet uses a spring system to keep the sprayhead in place.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Parma Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.