|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handle Style||Electronic, Lever|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Brass Side spray coupled with a quiet-function hose helps with a variety of kitchen tasks
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 14-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Parma Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D423058
Our SKU: D423058
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Danze D423058 is designed to use both. This is a three hole set up. So you will always have the availability to use the handle or the sensor.
Can you operate hands free and using the the handle? Or do you have to choose one or the other when you install?
A. The Danze D423058 is designed to use both. This is a three hole set up. So you will always have the availability to use the handle or the sensor.
The Danze D423058 is designed so that you can mount the handle, spout and side spray in the order that you choose.
Can I install the manual control handle left of the faucet, but keep the sidespray on the right (so that the faucet is in the center)?
A. The Danze D423058 is designed so that you can mount the handle, spout and side spray in the order that you choose.
The Danze D423058 does rotate 360 degrees.
What is the swivel radius? Can the spout rotate 360 degrees?
A. The Danze D423058 does rotate 360 degrees.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Parma Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.