|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Opulence Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Side spray coupled with a quiet-function hose helps with a variety of kitchen tasks
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 12-1/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D401557
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
32 Questions from the Community
Does everything needed for installation come with this faucet?
How does the handle control both temperature and flow?
what is the length on the handle, is front hot and rear cold
does the spout turn 180 degrees?
Can this faucet's spout swing to the left and right for my double-bowl sink (I saw that a similar model does not swivel)?
does it swivel to accomodate 2 sinks side by side?
Does the faucet swivel?
Does this faucet have a PVD finish?
Is there a matching soap dispenser that goes with the Danze D401557 faucet?
Can I order a plate to go along with the Danze kithen faucet D401556?
Do you have a brass cap to match the faucet? I have a 3 hole sink and would need to cap one of the holes.
Can the faucet handle be mounted on the right side of the spout?
Can the handle be adjusted to point to point forward at the shut off point rather than up? I have limited space to rotate the handle to the rear to adjust for hot water.
A. The Danze D401557 is not able to be adjusted in such a way. The cartridge is designed to point straight up in the off position. The actual handle can be mounted in a different location in respect of the faucet, such as in front of it or at an angle, but the actual cartridge cannot be altered.
Is the sprayer made of metal also
Is this model made with brass or stainless steel body and parts?
Does it have a Stainless steel line for the sprayer?
Can you turn the faucet on and off from any temp position (temp memory)?
Would i be able to use this faucet with a 3 hole sink? But i would need a deck plate in satin black???
Does the copper finish change over time?
Can the faucet handle be mounted on the left side of the spout?
is there a "cut out" template available? I am ordering brand new soapstone counter and sink and the fabricator is looking for a template
A. The Danze D401557 does not have a template for it. Unfortunately most faucets don't. The cutout dimensions can be found on our site for this product under the specification sheet. Here is a link to take you there. http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/D401557_ss.pdf
Can you elect to not connect the sprayer? Just mount the faucet.
are the water lines made of copper or stainless steel?
Can the on/off...hot/cold lever be placed on either the lefthand side, or righthand side? I am replacing my old faucet with this new one, and there is limited amount of space between present faucet, and water sprayer.
We have 4 hole in granite can you get a plate to cover them?
Is the size of this faucet such that it would work well with a 30" undermount stainless sink (along with the soap dispenser as well)?
How Far back does the handle go for hot water? Because I have a raised bar behind the sink, my fabricator warned me of handles that go too far to the back as it may hit the backsplash. Thank you.
How long is the on/off handle? How far from the wall does the handle need to be in order to operate properly?
Can I attach a water filtration system such as Brita or Pur to the head of this faucet?
Can this be used with a 3cm granite surface
is this product low lead compliant
does the faucet have a high temp regulator
Danze Opulence Collection
Other Products In The Danze Opulence Collection
Soap & Lotion Dispenser from the Opulence Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Opulence Collection
Towel Ring with Mounting Hardware from the Opulence Collection
Tank Lever Handle for Front Mount Tanks from the Opulence Collection
Single Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Opulence Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.