We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 3-7/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-3/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Centerset
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D302155
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Polished Brass*
- Satin Nickel / Polished Brass*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Danze Sheridan Collection
Other Products In The Danze Sheridan Collection
Sheridan Single Post Tissue Holder$21.88-$31.20(7)
Sheridan Single Robe Hook$16.45-$21.88(6)
Sheridan 7" Towel Ring$23.66-$31.55(3)
Sheridan 24" Single Towel Bar$42.08-$50.96
Sheridan 18" Single Towel Bar$35.80-$45.50(4)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.