|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- 22" double-jointed swinging spout at full extension
- Wall mounted installation saves valuable counter space
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-3/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 22" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D205057
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What is the overall height of this faucett (e.g., how much wall space is needed to mount this between a range and microwave?
Is this a completed faucet, or do you need additional valves etc.?
I would like to hook hot water to my pot filler, but this says cold water only. Is this just because there is no mixer valve and you have to just pick one, hot or cold, or is there something within the faucet itself that will not withstand hot water?
I would like to use the Danze for a sink faucett. How would you install it with hot and cold running water?
What is the weight of this pot filler?
Danze Opulence Collection
Other Products In The Danze Opulence Collection
Soap & Lotion Dispenser from the Opulence Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Opulence Collection
Towel Ring with Mounting Hardware from the Opulence Collection
Single Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Opulence Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Opulence Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.