|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- 22" double-jointed swinging spout at full extension
- Wall mounted installation saves valuable counter space
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 10-4/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 22" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D205040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Are there other items that are required for installation of this potfiller?
what is the measurement from the floor to the wall
Is there a way to hook up a water filter on the water delivery line to the pot filler?
what is the height of the unit from the wall (mounted) to the top of the spigot?
For a new kitchen my plumber needs to know what is the height from the floor to mount on the wall so I have the right height for the arm to fill the pot
A. The Danze D205040 is 10.25" altogether and the spout and handle are 3 11/16" high and 6 9/16" high from the center of the mount on the wall. There is not required height from the floor for this item to be installed. Installation guides and specifications are available on the product page under Additional Information.
what is the height from the floor to install the fixture
How far in from the center of a 30 inch stove is it so you can reach all the burners? Or do you measure the edge of the stove towards the center for placement?
How thick are the pipes-- I am trying to find out what the thickness of the unit is when it is folded up. How far would it stick out ? Thanks
Where should this be mounted relative to the cooktop? Over it? Or beside it?
Danze Fairmont Collection
Other Products In The Danze Fairmont Collection
Soap & Lotion Dispenser from the Fairmont Collection
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Fairmont Collection
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Fairmont Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Fairmont Collection (Valve Included)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Collection (Valve Included)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.