Bar / Prep Faucet From the Sheridan Collection
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Optional escutcheon (cover plate) included – for sinks with 3 pre-drilled faucet holes
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 10-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 13/16" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Learn why you should consider Danze for your home.We at Build.com have taken an overall look at what Danze has to o...
Learn why you should consider Danze for your home.
We at Build.com have taken an overall look at what Danze has to offer our customers. We feel very good about Danze products, and believe you should too.