|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||.813|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Optional escutcheon (cover plate) included – for sinks with 3 pre-drilled faucet holes
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 10-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 13/16" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Sheridan Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D153555
Our SKU: D153555
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Spout reach refers to the distance from the base of the faucet to the spout opening.
How is the "Spout Reach" measured?
A. Spout reach refers to the distance from the base of the faucet to the spout opening.
The Danze D153555 can be installed onto a 3 cm granite top.
Can this be installed in 3cm granite?
A. The Danze D153555 can be installed onto a 3 cm granite top.
20 Guage stainless is better. The lower the number, the thicker the steel is going to be.
What is better.......22 guage or 20 guage stainless steel?
A. 20 Guage stainless is better. The lower the number, the thicker the steel is going to be.
The Danze D153555 can not be installed without the baseplate it is integral to the installation.
can this be installed without the base plate
A. The Danze D153555 can not be installed without the baseplate it is integral to the installation.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Sheridan Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.