Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Material||Wrought Iron/ Glass/ Crystal|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Type||Foot Switch|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
An unusual historical design from the Winterthur Museum’s Archive Collection is made outstanding with its opulent finish of Viejo Gold and Silver, smoked crystals and its seeded glass panels.
- Material: Iron/ Glass
- Requires 4 25 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Socket Type: Candelabra. Socket Finish: Drip on antique Candlesleeve.
- Switch Type: Black Foot Switch.
- Cord/Supply Wire Color: Silver. Cord Length: 144 inches.
- Shade information: Not Suitable for Shades
Additional Currey and Company Links
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Winterthur Collection Products
Our SKU: 8357
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company Winterthur Collection
Other Products In The Currey and Company Winterthur Collection
Currey and Company 9979
Zara Foyer Pendant with Customizable Shades
Currey and Company 5414
The Duchess Wallchiere Sconce
Currey and Company 5071
Rencourt 1 Light Wall Sconce with Glass Shades from the Winterthur Collection
Currey and Company 5072
Rencourt 2 Light Wall Sconce with Glass Shades from the Winterthur Collection
Currey and Company 8014
The Duchess Floor Lamp with Dark Beige Shades