|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Material||Crystal, Glass, Iron|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Location||Foot Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
An unusual historical design from the Winterthur Museum’s Archive Collection is made outstanding with its opulent finish of Viejo Gold and Silver, smoked crystals and its seeded glass panels.
- Material: Iron/ Glass
- Requires 4 25 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Socket Type: Candelabra. Socket Finish: Drip on antique Candlesleeve.
- Switch Type: Black Foot Switch.
- Cord/Supply Wire Color: Silver. Cord Length: 144 inches.
- Shade information: Not Suitable for Shades
Additional Currey and Company Links
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Winterthur Collection Products
Our SKU: 8357
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued