Text BUILD to 24587 for Best Price!
Text and Save
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Material||Iron, Other Natural Materials|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce, Plug In|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Oyster Shell Wall Sconce with Customizable Shades
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Oyster Shell Wall Sconce with Customizable Shades
An intricately detailed wall sconce of natural oyster shells never ceases to amaze with its sheer quantity of shells. An absolute wonder from the sea. Wall sconces are sold as pin-ups which allows them to be either hard wired or plugged in.
- Material: Iron/ Shell
- Requires 3 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Socket Type: Candelabra. Socket Finish: Drip on antique Candlesleeve.
- Switch Type: Cord Switch.
- Cord/Supply Wire Color: Silver. Cord Length: 96 inches.
- Shade information: See Shades for Options
Additional Currey and Company Links
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Hayes Parker Collection Products
Our SKU: 5335
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued