|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Series||Crystal, Hand Polished|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Constructed of Steel
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22"
- Width: 22"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 72"
- Hanging Weight: 18 Lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
Our SKU: 5046-CL-MWP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Crystorama Lighting Group 5046-CL-MWP is 15 lbs.
How much does the chandelier weigh?
A. The Crystorama Lighting Group 5046-CL-MWP is 15 lbs.
The Crystorama Lighting Group 5046-CL-MWP height measurement is taken from where the chain connects to the lowest hanging component (which would be the crystals in this case).
does the 22" height include the crystals that are hanging from the chandelier?
A. The Crystorama Lighting Group 5046-CL-MWP height measurement is taken from where the chain connects to the lowest hanging component (which would be the crystals in this case).