Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 5/6/2016
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Genre||French Country, Victorian|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This elegant chandelier artfully blends 24% lead crystal bobeches with a classic polished brass frame to help make a statement in any room.
- Made of brass
- Maximum hanging height of 60" with provided 36" chain
- UL, CUL and CSA rated for dry locations
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Chain Length: 36"
- Height: 24" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 60" (including chain / down rods)
- Product Weight: 25 lbs
- Width: 25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 72"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 360
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
Our SKU: 466
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Crystorama Lighting Group 466 can be polished from time to time, but dusting should be the only necessary maintenance.
Does this brass require polishing or does it have a special finish?
A. The Crystorama Lighting Group 466 can be polished from time to time, but dusting should be the only necessary maintenance.