World-Changing Technology - The LR6 combines numerous technical innovations,
including breakthroughs in optical design, electronics design, mechanical design, and thermal
management. The core innovation is a new way to generate white
light with LEDs.
A Better Way to Generate White Light - The technology
is elegantly simple, yet incredibly effective. It delivers high efficacy
light with beautiful, warm color characteristics by mixing the light
from yellow and red LEDs. This approach enables active color
management to maintain tight color consistency over the life
of the product.
Effective Thermal Management - The long life of an LED product
depends on effectively controlling the operating temperature of the LEDs.
The LR6 was designed to effectively transfer heat and keep the maximum LED
temperature at or below acceptable levels -- even when installed in a worst case
- 12 Watts
- 650 Lumens
- Can reduce energy consumption by up to 85% when compared to incandescent while delivering the same output as a 75W incandescent.
Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Designed to last 50,000 hours
- Designed to last up to 25 years under typical residential use - and ten years under typical commercial use.
- 92 CRI
- 2700K (3500K also available)
- Dimmable to 25%
- An incredible combination of the beautiful color and dimmability of incandescent with energy savings and longevity that surpasses compact fluorescent.
Protect the Environment
- Long life, energy savings
- No toxic mercury
- Long life, energy savings, and no toxic components. The highest performance green lighting solution.
Additional Cree LED Lighting Links
Our SKU: LR6-GU24
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Will this work with a dimmer?
Is this a blub?
what is the difference between colors
How many lights should I use for a 5 x 6 foot exterior porch ceiling?
A. Thank you for your inquiry. Since this is a low wattage at 5 x 6 foot exterior porch, perhaps, 3-4 lights. Please take a look at the specification sheet found on our product page. This will illustrate the amount of lighting you will get if installed at certain angles and space sizes. Hope this helps!
do you stock the can it goes in