|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Craftmade 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Mandalay Collection
- Frosted Glass Panels
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 8"
- Extension from Wall: 10"
- Backplate Height: 6.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 100
- Energy Star: No
- Photocell: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Mandalay Collection Products
Our SKU: Z7054
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Craftmade Z7054 does not have a bottom diffuser. The backplate has a widht of 4.5" and a height of 6.25".
Is the bottom portion of the light open or closed? What's the dimension of the baseplate?
A. The Craftmade Z7054 does not have a bottom diffuser. The backplate has a widht of 4.5" and a height of 6.25".
Craftmade Mandalay Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Mandalay Collection
Mandalay 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce - 10.75 Inches Wide$95.40-$95.40(1)
Mandalay 1 Light Outdoor Post Light$105.30-$105.30(3)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.