|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||Contemporary, Mission / Craftsman, Modern, Industrial|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Craftmade 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Summit Collection
- Oiled bronze finish is nearly black in appearance
- Halophane glass panels
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19.88"
- Width: 10.75"
- Depth from Wall: 13.63"
- Height from Center of Outlet: 4"
- Backplate Height: 10.5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
Our SKU: Z4124
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oiled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Craftmade Z4124 is a metal fixture with glass windows. It is not made of a single type of metal, it is a very sturdy alloy.
What material is this made from?
A. The Craftmade Z4124 is a metal fixture with glass windows. It is not made of a single type of metal, it is a very sturdy alloy.
Craftmade Summit Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.