|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Craftmade 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Scheffield Collection
- Aged Bronze Finish (Brown in Appearance)
- Clear Hammered Glass Panels
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 7"
- Extension from Wall: 8.7"
- Backplate Height: 8.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 75
- Energy Star: No
- Photocell: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
Our SKU: Z3500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade Z3500 has a width of 7" a height of 14.5" and extends 8.69".
What are the deminsions of this light?
A. The Craftmade Z3500 has a width of 7" a height of 14.5" and extends 8.69".
The backplate measures 4.25"w x 8.5"h. The next size up is item # Z3510
what is size of the back plate & does the fixture come in the next size up
A. The backplate measures 4.25"w x 8.5"h. The next size up is item # Z3510
The replacement glass number is RP-3500.
can I order just the glass globes?
A. The replacement glass number is RP-3500.
Craftmade Scheffield Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.