We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Cast Aluminum 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
- One of the fastest growth categories of outdoor lighting due to the durability and relatively "maintenance-free" properties of the finish.
- Rust-Proof Construction - One of the biggest benefits of cast aluminum is that it does not rust!
- Thick 5 mm Beveled Glass - All fixtures featuring beveled glass utilize thick 5 mm glass to resist cracking and chipping and enhance the beauty of the lantern.
- Heat Resistant Porcelain Sockets - All medium based sockets are made of heat resistant porcelain, rather than phenolic or plastic which tend to melt and make re-lamping difficult, if not impossible. All medium based fixtures are rated for 60 - 100 watts maximum depending upon the size of the fixture.
- Finish - Each cast aluminum lantern is treated with a durable powder coat finish for lasting beauty and minimal maintenance.
- Available Finishes - Colors are available to match most exteriors.
- Maintenance and Care - For the longest lasting finish, lanterns should be periodically wiped clean with a soft dry or damp cloth to remove dust, debris, pollutants, etc.
- Glass: CL/BV
- Sides: 6
- Lamps: 1-E
- Max. Watt: 60
- Decorative Glass-B
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Cast Aluminum Collection Products
Our SKU: Z317-05
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Black*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Craftmade Z317-05 backplate measurement is 7.5 by 4.5 inches. The fixture itself measures 17.75 inches height and width is 8 inches. The extension of it is 11 inches. It's 9 inches from the top of the fixture to the outlet box.
What are the dimensions of the light? What are the dimensions of the backplate? If the backplate is wider than the 5" ribbed siding that I have, how would you suggest that it be mounted to the siding?
A. The Craftmade Z317-05 backplate measurement is 7.5 by 4.5 inches. The fixture itself measures 17.75 inches height and width is 8 inches. The extension of it is 11 inches. It's 9 inches from the top of the fixture to the outlet box.
Craftmade Cast Aluminum Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.